Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Fresh bread and wine (for Tan) Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Fresh bread and wine (for Tan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xala

Xala

Fresh bread and wine (for Tan) Empty
PostSubject: Fresh bread and wine (for Tan)   Fresh bread and wine (for Tan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:02 am

The location of Myshka's new home, an old abandoned house of worship, was a decent walk from the busiest part of town. Lucky for her, it was all downhill from her home, so the heavy sack she carried on her back only slowed her down a little. The girl was careful not to slip or trip down the dirt and cobblestone path. She watched her feet closely. Both hands hugged a ceramic jug close to her chest. It was big and full of a sweet wine which matched the color of her modest gown, in case she were to spill some on herself.

Myshka reached the busy section of the square and nestled on the side of the great fountain. There was a minstrel a few yards away playing the lute with a gentle melody. She smiled at him and began to take the things from her bag. She set out about four small metal cups and filled each with the wine. She set the jug down and also removed three fresh, still warm, loaves of bread. This was not the usual method of evangelism, but she wasn't quite evangelizing in the first place. Sure it might inspire some villagers who tasted her wine and bread to come to a sermon or two, but really...Myshka just wanted to get in the sunshine and socialize. A little. She had been cooped up in her home for several days and wanted an escape. And what better way than to share a new recipe with the townsfolk?

She brought a cup and a chunk of bread to the bard and left it on the stone near him so he could enjoy it after his song. He could return the cup later. Myshka sat on the side of the fountain with a grin, watching the people and merchants and occasionally sharing her food with a passerby.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Fresh bread and wine (for Tan)   Fresh bread and wine (for Tan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 am

Tan stood near the fountain watching the bard. She felt at home in the busy town square. She was used to being the tallest woman in the crowd. Standing at 5'10'' she couldn't be missed. Her blue eyes scan the crowd around her to find someone to talk to. She sees a woman sitting on the fountain laying out some bread and what looks like wine. Tan's stomach growls in response to seeing the bread. "Well I guess that makes up my mind." She smiles and moves her long hair off her shoulder.

Picking up the long skirt of her dress she moves over next to the woman Tan smiles softly. "Can I join you? I do not mean to be rude or to intrude but your bread smelled wonderful." She bites her lip as she stands there watching the girl.
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Fresh bread and wine (for Tan)   Fresh bread and wine (for Tan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Myshka looked up at the woman with a soft smile. Another tall girl! She nodded and tore off some of the fluffy loaf to offer to it her, "I made both the wine and the bread myself. Obviously there is much more than I can enjoy by myself, so here it is to share." She popped a fluffy chunk into her mouth. A thought crossed her mind that she should have brought some butter down to spread onto the bread. Hopefully the lack there of would not bother anyone.

"My name is Myshka, what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Fresh bread and wine (for Tan)   Fresh bread and wine (for Tan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Tanya smooth her skirt under her as she takes a seat beside the other woman. Taking to offered piece of bread she smiles softly. "Thank you very much, miss." Taking a bite she lets out a purr of delight. "This is delicious. Wherever did you learn how to make this wonderful tasting bread? I myself can barley cook anything I would want to share with others." She says with a laugh as finishes the bite of bread.

Licking her lips she smiles as Myshka introduces herself. "My name is Tanya. It is a pleasure to meet you. Do you live here in the city?" She asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Fresh bread and wine (for Tan)   Fresh bread and wine (for Tan) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Myshka grinned at her extroverted portrayal of satisfaction. The girl released a small giggle and bowed her head in gratitude of the compliment, "Cooking has been one of my jobs in the past. One of many. It's just something that came with the territory of doing what I do. I've been a servant and a maid in the past, a governess for children, and more. If I can cook, then my chances of obtaining work greatly increase." Myshka shrugged slightly at her second question, "Not really, though I do make it a habit to come here as much as possible. I live in the hills. Very close by, but not near what I would consider the city." She pointed to an area of trees somewhat nearby, up a steep hill. You could barely see the damaged stone insignia of the church peaking out from behind the trees. She turned back to the other girl, "What about you? Are you a local?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Fresh bread and wine (for Tan)   Fresh bread and wine (for Tan) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:06 pm

"Oh, I do not envy you. I could never take care of someone else's children. I grow up with six brothers and sisters. I was the oldest and could never take care of someone like that again. Mama relied on me a lot." She shakes her as she thinks of those days. Of course that was before her attack now she hadn't seen her family in almost fifteen years. Her blue eyes cloud with sadness for a moment before she blinks it away.

"I am not local, yet. I have been thinking of moving to this city. It seems so lively." She smiles again as she looks Myshka. "I have lived in Revera for the last fifteen years or so. It is beautiful but I think it is time for a change." She says softly. Also she heard that one of her baby brothers had moved her and Tan was hoping to find him. She missed her family but understood why her mother and father sent her away at first. But she now had control of her beast and wanted to find them again.
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Fresh bread and wine (for Tan)   Fresh bread and wine (for Tan) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Myshka could see the sadness overtake her eyes for a moment but did not pry, knowing that that sort of behavior was rude. Particularly since it followed a mention of her family. But there was something else Myshka saw in her eyes...something she could not figure out. There was some rolling feeling in the pit of her stomach and her head suddenly felt light, her cheeks flushing slightly. It was like the feeling one gets when they are caught in a lie or recognize someone or something they weren't entirely sure they wanted to. The girl swallowed and smiled, "I never had the chance to go to Revera, but I have seen paintings and drawings of the landscapes and cities. It looks so lavish." She chuckled, "Not sure I would belong there!"

Myshka shrugged, "I like this city the best out of all the ones I have been in. Not that I'm incredibly well traveled or anything. But...it's got just the right amount of socialization and isolation. I have not been here long but I already like it." A few birds hopped around on the ground. Myshka's tummy rumbled with hunger at the sight of the defenseless little morsels. She blushed and tore some bread off, tossing it to the birds, watching them peck at it happily.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Fresh bread and wine (for Tan)   Fresh bread and wine (for Tan) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Tan took a deep breath through her nose, breathing in the sweet scents on the air. Something makes her turn her head to the girl and sniff again. It was odd in human form to be sniffing someone she just met but scents do not lie. She lets out a sigh as she looks at the girl beside her. "Myshka, can I ask you a question? Have you heard of wereanimals?" She asks softly, in a low voice. She did not want to be overheard. People often hunted her kind. They think all weres are dangerous. Tanya has had sixteen years to control the beast with in.

Her blues eyes watch the woman beside her with a steady gazes. "I do not want to frighten you. But what would you say if I told you that I can take the form of a tiger?" Her voice has gone even lower.
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Fresh bread and wine (for Tan)   Fresh bread and wine (for Tan) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:18 am

Myshka held her breath when Tan seemed to take a whiff of her. She felt a chill rush over her and make her arm hairs stand on end in slight panic. Was Tan a hunter? Was it all in Myshka's imagination? Her heart beat loud in her chest, enough to reverberate through her throat when Tan asked her question. She looked around slightly, not answering at first. What was she supposed to say? It wasn't like that sort of question was normal to pop up randomly. Tan needed to have some kind of reason to ask. She must have known...

She swallowed hard when Tan continued. She looked down at the ground and started to pack her things quietly. Finally she sighed and gave a gentle, shaky laugh, "I would say you are crazy." Myshka walked along the street, allowing Tan to follow her. She waited for her to catch up when she hit the transition of city stone to pathway, leading up to her home, "I have heard of shapeshifters, Tan, but considering you preceded that spoken scenario with the term wereanimals, I assume you are implying you are one of those...people earn a living killing wereanimals, Tan. They are not just some nuisance animal. They are like demons in the eyes of society. Monsters. So...I would say you are crazy...crazy for telling someone." Myshka never told anyone of her own disorder. Why would she? HOW could she?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh bread and wine (for Tan)   Fresh bread and wine (for Tan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh bread and wine (for Tan)
Page 1 of 1