Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Xala is Back Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Xala is Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xala

Xala

Xala is Back Empty
PostSubject: Xala is Back   Xala is Back I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Let me make a formal apology for disappearing after explicitly saying that I would be back to play.

It was rotten of me to do so.

I got bronchitis earlier in January, started back to school, got some new gigs, and was overall distracted. Also I got an Xbox 360 (woo!).

Then in February I herniated my L5/S1 disc. This is not new but it is always devastating for me since performing is my career. This was the third time on the same spot. I called my neurologist and he prescribed me steroids, I took them while sitting on the bench for two and a half weeks. Naturally I started feeling better so I started dancing and swimming again.

Last Monday I woke up and was rushed with pain. Passed out in the bathroom, started convulsing, and hallucinating. Sooooo I went back to my neurosurgeon and we found out my herniated disc is agitating the nerve that goes down my leg SO BAD that it is slowly numbing and possibly paralyzing it.

(Let's take a moment to remind ourselves that I am a professional dancer and swimmer. Paralyzed leg? Nuh-uh.)

So I'm having surgery, my second microdiscectomy, on the 11th of March. I'll be doped up for two weeks and not allowed to leave the couch except to go to the bathroom. This should make for some interesting posts lol. Also the Renaissance Faire was this weekend and my love for leather and metal and weapons was restored and I have regained my muse to write.

Sig is going to come down and take care of me after my surgery for a while (you know...picking up my room for me, making me sammiches {biatch!}, and making sure I don't do stupid stuff to prolong my recovery), so I'm not sure if he will be able to come back much at all.

I love you guys and I hope you can forgive my absence. This post is by no means a "boohoo feel bad for Xala" post, but a mere update on what's going on and so that you can hopefully forgive any oxycodone and muscle relaxer comments on oompa loompas or unicorns Wink

See you on the battlefield!

Xala
Back to top Go down

Xala is Back
Page 1 of 1