Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
So! Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

So!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pesty

Pesty

So! Empty
PostSubject: So!   So! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Welp I forget if I ever mentioned this, but my little sister had surgery to correct her severe scoliosis within the last few weeks of August. On my free days I've been driving out after work to spend the weekend at my family's house to spend time with her and help around the house. Also my work hours have nearly doubled; I am currently working in a wonderful massage clinic and in a not so wonderful corporate massage clinic known as Massage Envy. I am in the process of building hours at the awesome clinic so I can HOPEFULLY quit Massage Envy and still live comfortably enough.

In short, do please excuse any delays I might have for this site as I get my personal stuff taken care of. I hope to get to posts on Monday as I have nothing planned for that day save for RP.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

So! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So!   So! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:26 am

Hey no worriies! We are just glad to have you back in our little lives.

I hope your sister has a speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

So! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So!   So! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:41 am

My little sis is doing very well! It's just my work schedule keeping me from you guys. xD; Got my hours cut at the corporate clinic, huzzah, but still can't find my muse from working both a morning and evening shift. >>; I still love you all and want to RP just a bit burnt out. Hope to be back by a week or so! Thanks again for the patience and understanding.

And shame on you Sig! None of you have little lives for you are all big hearted and vibrant people!
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

So! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So!   So! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:17 am

We love you Pesty! I hope the job dosen't stress you out to bad. And we will be here when you get time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So!   So! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Out of Character :: Other-
Jump to: