Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Song of the Siren Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Song of the Siren

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pesty

Pesty

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Song of the Siren E-3

Nimble but muscled limbs trot over a sheet of grit, it waxes and wanes as the hellion twinkle-toes his way towards the bleak beach. It’s only the afternoon now and he’s just woken up. Nothing like sleeping in for another day of aimless wanderlust! No need for hunting either. The hare from the other day should hold him out until tomorrow maybe. Unless he gets bored and wants to find some of his favored meals, like some sort of seafood. A salty breeze rustles his sleek, obsidian hair and he bristles in delight to feel a light mist dappling against himself. Morwen runs his pale-pink tongue across his cold mouth before trotting briskly towards the rolling waves. A flock of gulls catches his eyes so he gives chase. Whooping loudly like some bully might, he barrels into the middle. These birds are fleeting though and rise swiftly to scatter themselves amidst feathers and angry cries. His bare webbed feet rest just before the tide. Off in the distance the ocean actually seems dull. It isn’t a very sunny day so the setting is nearly morose. Not in his mind of course. Face beaming with a grin for no reason whatsoever other than being alive the male becomes excited and shouts again, twirling about to charge down along the shoreline, feet flinging up sand and pebbles as though this were to leave his mark in the world. A swollen wave toppling too closely causes the mersiren to curse and shirk from the frigid danger, hissing his denial at the gods and the elements.

The drifting gulls and splintering shells beneath his feet earn a jubilant whirlpool within the male’s being. He grins to himself before starting to sing, hunting for lovely shells and smoothed glass along the way. His voice is lulling, swaying like the waves themselves. ”Lady with a violin…playing to the seals. Ah ah ah aah, ah ah ah aah…hearken to the sound of calling. Ah ah ah aah, ah ah ah aah”, a mild gale causes him to raise his head high, loose hair whipping about, challenging Nature’s power over himself, “Ooh oh ah…who tied my hands to the wheel? Ooh oh ah…the zodiac turns over me, ooh oh ah come to me…ooh oh ah somewhere there my fate revealed. Ooh oh ah I hear but how will I see?” Morwen has since long been practicing with his voice; he can sound male or female at any given time and take on various pitches. He had learned from a wondrous loner siren elder seasons ago. By now he’s constructed a soft netting of sea fans, dazzling the edges with five starfish on the perimeter.

During the appropriate lyric-less portion of the song this fiend begins to dance. Rising up he twirls a bit before dropping to crouch. Body arched he lowers his head to zigzag his fluid dancer’s legs, snapping his body back up with his feet entwining and carving decoration into the damp sands of the shore as his body glides. Carefree, at peace with himself, but with a splash of reckless abandon. In this way he continues a ritualistic dance around the aqua bedding. ”Ah ah ah aah…Ah ah ah aah. Yaya…aaaahhah! Yaya…ya haaaahhah! Ah ah ah aah, ah ah ah aah. I tied myself to the wheel. The winds talk to my sails, not me…come to me. Ooh oh ah somewhere there my fate revealed. I hear but how will I see? Ah ah ah aah…aaahh.” As the last verse of this siren’s song dies down so do his rampant motions. His shoulders had been tilting, hips lilting and swaying, but now he is calm.

Namely due to the fact that Morwen is flustered, dissatisfied. Brow furrowed he leers at his canvas of mere sea fans and simple star fish. How terribly boring…maybe a sprite seahorse corpse would add some cuteness to it? Well he certainly needs something. He huffs, exposed neck gills fluttering as he prances along the shoreline. Galloping through the rift in the ground he previously hacked, such a bard begins to root about around under each upturned layer. His placid gaze lingers to the horizon. Morwen just can't part with the shoreline...as a newborn animal might fix itself to the first living thing it spots, so has this mixed undine done with the area. He had gotten to this land but a few days ago. Yet there's still so much of this beach to be discovered and he knows it; what drives him wild is not knowing just what exactly. He slows down his earnest gate before having to rush back to his artwork, hissing and shaking his fists at the scavenger gulls. Morwen stubbornly kneels within his makeshift nest to glare daggers at the hydro-vultures above him. No way in the planes of any hell would he let some lower animal best him!

From a distance he would look like a woman with his long hair free of anything tying it back. His body, though sleek muscle, is lithe and his hips girlishly flare out from his waistline. As such Morwen often takes advantage of this as he is on this cloudy day. He is wearing a soft dress which allows his finned limbs to be shown. The cool mist of the beach doesn't make him uncomfortably cold but he has been dancing so it's kept him warm at least. Leaning back the androgynous undine rests his weight against his palms, dress bunched around his naturally hairless legs at the knee.

Last edited by Pesty on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:44 am

It had been a long voyage from his home Isle; several months of traveling and yet, even as the sailed the open seas Soki could feel that they grew ever closer to land, call it an instinct, a gut feeling, whatever made you feel better about the situation as it were. He knew where they were, and as the captain of the ship he had to keep his mind on the horizon and not on the rise of displeasure amongst his crew. He brushed strands of black hair out of his eyes, the fog upon the sea letting up as the morning passes into afternoon, and behold the sight that Soki had continued to tell the crew would appear; land. Soki moved towards the bow resting a hand on the mast. "Men drop anchor close to the island, I'll take a row-boat in to see if there is anyway to gather supplies for the rest of the journey." He said, gaining a few suspicious glares from some of the men, who had wanted to leave the ship themselves, but they knew better then to challenge his word; even if they were restless.

After gathering his things, and suiting up in his armor, he moved to the starboard side of his ship releasing one of the rowboats and letting it slowly sink to the water before jumping down into it as well. Once he had the oars in hand he began to row himself towards shore, and it wasn't to long before his keen ears began to pick up on singing, his eyes beginning to scan around himself, until he picked up on a most curious sight, A person, from this distance seemingly female dancing and singing amongst the sand on the beach that he was about to make landfall on. Though before he could, the song ended, and the person; that he could still not tell what gender, or what they were as he tilted his head climbing out of the boat and wading the rest of the way inland. Once there he could only follow the person, closing the distance between them, but before long he hid himself slightly studying the being, before moving out in the open brushing the sand from his boots. "Hail friend; can you direct me to the closest village of sorts, I'm in need of supplies for my ship and men.." He said calmly, his voice carrying a tone of pride, and that of a person that was use to giving orders, and knowing they would be obeyed, but yet also of that of a man who has seen enough to still have a bit of compassion in his soul. "I'm sorry if I might have startled you at all, and I mean no harm, though I would not take offense if you thought i was lying about that with these" He indicated both large blades crossing over his back. "But I'm honest in what I say, I wish to just barter for supplies.." He said and gave enough distance between himself and the other. "They call me Soki, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:31 am

Within a few moments Morwen decides to sit down, first going to his knees before slanting over to rest on his thigh and pert rump. Thick tendrils of clean black hair fluttered across his face as he used his forefinger to draw circles into the sand surrounding his bundled beach treasures. It was always so fun to construct mini shrines like these in honor of his heritage and his roots. Sooner or later the high tide would come in and the waves would take everything back into the ocean. Romantic really. Humming the song he previously sung the mersiren detected another being by tasting them through his gills. Armor, brine, a bit of sweat, and testosterone mingled in the wind to seep into his gills.

Morwen ceased his humming and listened to the stranger speak, not yet looking to the being on his right. He remained silent as he finished carving a few small protective runes before lifting his head. Bronze eyes peeping out from the hair wisped across his face the mersiren lifted up his left arm, revealing the sea green fin along his forearm, to pull back said hair over his shoulder. Even with his face revealed it is difficult to discern Morwen's gender! With the hair pulled back his finned ear became visible and it fanned against the side of his scalp. "Well good afternoon, Sir Soki...I do not fear you. My name is Morwen and I am not sure you would want to find supplies from this isle..." yes Morwen, a girl's name. It still fit him, meaning maid or a great white sea.
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:44 am

His eyes slowly began to adjust to the light of day, and noticed what Morwen was wearing a light blush appeared on his face, as he focused his attention on him listening intently, and only blinking twice as he ran a hand through his hair ever so slightly, being careful not to hit the headpiece he wore that gave him the appearance of having blue horns in his onyx colored hair. "It is a pleasure Morwen, and why may I ask. Should I not get supplies here? Is there something dangerous about?" He asked curiously his arms crossing and his hands resting in the folds of his arms. "You smell....different, though your appendages give that away as well, excuse me for being so... bold but may I ask what exactly are you?" He said with a tilted head still studying Morwen, trying to gather the knowledge he had garnered through his sea travels. He then leaned forward slightly taking sniffing in the direction of Morwen. "Your....." He stopped sniffing once more. "You are male are you not?" He asked curiously, now two questions posed to the dweller of the island from the sea captain.

Soki beginning to realize he was talking to much he put up his hands and offered a polite smile. "My apologize, I do not mean to bombard you with words, it has just been several months now that I've not had another person to exchange intelligent conversations with, my men have grown restless upon the ship, so they are merely angry and looking for a rut." He said with a look over his shoulder at his ship, as if he was waiting for the thing to burst into flames at any given second.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:13 am

Looking up at the armored man he tilted his head somewhat, lifting an arm to shield his eyes from the sea and the soft flare of the sunlight. Soki began asking questions and it was the last question that caused Morwen to rise suddenly from where he sat. Keeping his eyes focused on Soki he began to brush off his dress, now very much on guard. Not many in this time were tolerable of Morwen's lifestyle. He never identified as either gender nor does he care what he wears as long as it flattered his figure. Licking his lips reproachfully he studied Soki, eyes widening somewhat when the crew came up. Still he has other questions to answer first. "Well, widely known I am an undine, a being of the waters. More specifically I am a hybrid, a mersiren. My mother was a mermaid and my father a siren." both of the undine bloodline. Merfolk were melodious people and feral hunters while sirens had hypnotic voices as well as an insatiable sex drive. Basically an aquatic version of the incubus/succubus line.

Morwen approached Soki and placed a palm on the man's chest, studying his face as his hand rubbed in gentle circles. The mersiren has no concept of personal space and loves to touch others. "Mmm those poor sailors...I do admire seamen. Well if they are angry and in need of a rut, this is the place. Just do be aware since the isle is thick with pirates. That also means a harbor, market and bar wenches are available. Although I would not mind lending my own time to your crew. Or yourself, Sir Soki." a coy smirk showed on his face as he tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:27 am

He nodded his head at the description he was given of what Morwen was, though when he was approached and a hand placed upon his lightly armored chest, his face grew warm with a blush as he looked into Morwen's eyes listening to his words, though his face darkened slightly more at the offer from the undine, though his mind focused on the fact that there was a port, trying hard to keep the blood flowing to his brain and not his member. "Well, I would appreciate what time you could give, but I should see to my men first, and my ship." He said looking over his shoulder to his ship, before returning his eyes to the male's. "You are welcomed to come if you wish, and I'll watch over you around the men, they're not very stable mind you..." He said with a sigh. "As for the dangers of pirates, I'm not so worried, I'm a mercenary, and most of my men are the same, if not ex-pirates themselves, so We should be fine." He said his mind back in control, and his body taking a backseat, though the smile that he was given, well needless to say it was making it hard to focus on what needs to be done. "That and well.."

Now the male was just at a lost for words, months at sea, seventy-seven years spent with nothing but training; what would his father had said to him if he were alive; and the same man he had been. A slight shiver traveled down Soki's spine; as he realized he'd rather not think about it, but the heat in his cheeks were still there, and the blood flow in his body was still being yanked both ways, another nudge, and there might be a lose of control on his part, no matter how much he tried to control it.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:06 am

That blush was rewarding in itself. Either it's been far too long for Soki since intimacy or he's simply one of those chaste sorts. A combination of both would be fun to tease with too! Though he will need to play nicely. Morwen still doesn't know much about the draconic scented stranger. As Soki could no longer speak he chuckled and drew away, stepping around Soki to go closer to the waves, letting the rolling tide kiss his ankles as he examined the ship in the distance. "Hm...ex-pirates you said? I'm in that same category...out of that business now. I should be able to handle myself around your crew, but we'll see."

Turning about with his arms crossed over his narrow chest the mersiren angled his head upwards to examine Soki at a different angle. "If you believe my presence would be welcome among your crew I wouldn't mind tagging along. I'm an excellent cook, maybe one of my homemade meals will ease their temper."
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 am

He watched the male closely, turning as he walked around him, studying Morwen, his ears twitched lightly at his words. "Well it's nice to know that I always seem to find ex-pirates as crewmates." He joked, though at the mentioning of food, and Morwen being a cook. Soki couldn't help but burst into laughter. "Well Yes, I bet you would be welcomed, our last cook argued to much with one lookouts and got his belly slit open, but you; needless to say you've beauty on yourself the old cook did not" He said with a shrug, though at the mentioning of a home-cooked meal, Soki's stomach growled loudly, causing the male to blush and pat at his mid-section. "Hush now, it's only been a day or two since I fed you" He mumbled lowly to himself.

Once he had quieted his stomach he made his way towards the rowboat pulling it inland farther then he had, had it before. "Well Morwen, You are welcomed to travel with us, maybe with you aboard I won't have to watch my back as much." He joked as he waited for the male to climb aboard, his mind working through the steps of what he needed to do as soon as he got back on board. "I must ask one thing though, Do you mind traveling with a cursed Captain?" He said turning away from the boat to look at Morwen, directly into the male's eyes. "I will treat you with no less respect that I give everyone I bring on my ship, and as such I want to know if you have any qualms with being on a boat owned by a cursed man."
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:33 am

Morwen glanced at the very tall man. A tall cursed man apparently. He laughed and tossed his thick raven hair back over his shoulders again, wild and untame as it was. "I'd like to think I have beauty not on most, Captain...do be careful. Insulting and or rejecting a siren will be the last thing you ever do in this lifetime." he charmingly smiled though he meant every word of it. Morwen recalled how during his adolescence a young mermaid had chided him for having only half fins and looking ugly for a merfolk. He had clawed her gills open and it took her quite some time to recover. Oh yes, none are more vain nor vengeful than a siren.

He vaguely heard that belly rumble but made no mention of it, not wanting to tease Soki any further than he already has. Walking towards the rowboat with Soki he hummed in thought to hear such a revelation. Well at least the Captain was honest. "That makes for poor advertisement, Captain." he said softly as he grabbed the hem of his dress and lifted it up to his lightly tanned thighs, climbing in and revealing nothing as he lowered the dress to sit down. "I will serve your crew for a full season. I dislike long term employment you see. And yes Captain. I am fine serving under a cursed Captain. It would not be my first time doing so." here Morwen avoided eye contact and reached down to tickle the ocean waves with his slender fingers.
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:41 am

Soki crossed his arms loosely over his chest listening to Morwen, laughing slightly to hear he didn't like long term employment. "I understand, though maybe I could convince you down the road to stay longer.." He said calmly, not revealing any emotion in those words, but to hear that Morwen had served under another cursed captain made him pause, and slightly try to resist blushing again at the slight peak of thigh from the male. He lifted up his right arm, and slowly untied the bracer, and then removed the gauntlet, then after that he rolled up the sleeve, just to reveal his forearm. "Really, did your other cursed captain have this?" He asked and lifted up, his forearm facing outwards towards Morwen. "Because I do not think that he or she did.." He said a twinge of anger, and sorrow all mixed into those words as he let his sleeve fall to cover most of his arm once more, replacing the bracer and gauntlet as well.

He sat down next to Morwen, though enough space between them so he wasn't uncomfortably close to the male. "Though I mean no disrespect against you, or the captains you've served under. I just do not think that their curse was as....long standing as mine, specially if they're dead now" He said with a hint of a smirk leaning back on his hands as he looked towards the sky, slightly procrastinating on making it back aboard his ship to listen to his crew get angry with him, or try and rape their new guest, needless to say regardless on how Morwen felt on the matter, he would not allow that type of disrespect to a person, not on his ship anyways.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:11 am

Morwen didn't know if anyone in this life time could convince him of long term employment. He usually got either too friendly with those involved; boss, coworkers and customers. On another spectrum he had an issue with a very small number which he personally dealt with in various ways. Morwen could hold a grudge and do things sheerly out of spite, quite catty. Watching Soki unravel the bracer on his arm he examined it curiously from the distance he was at. Though Soki's words made his spine stiffen and he sat erect. When the Captain moved down to sit next to him Morwen clapped his gills together out of annoyance, making a soft sound like someone slapping a towel down on a surface. He moved over to the other side for two reasons. One, he did not want the rowboat to get off balance. Two, he did not want to be close to this Captain at the moment.

"...a curse's length does not define how terrible it is, Captain Soki. Sulking about it won't do you any good either...and my previous Captain is still very much alive, thank you, though lives a half life due to their curse." his mouth was a firm line, brows knitted in frustration. The mersiren did not like talking about this subject but he may not have a choice. "Do not assume anything of my story, please, unless you've heard it before."

Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:28 am

Soki bowed his head slightly, he wasn't sulking, but he had offended Morwen, and he sighed softly. "I apologize I ment no disrespect." He said calmly and began to row the boat on towards his ship. He stayed quiet for most of the short trip out to his ship, though before they got there he looked to Morwen and tilted his head. "I wish to make up for my previous action, is there anything that; you will need on the voyage?" He asked curiously, as he stopped rowing the oars as they floated along the starboard side of his ship, two of the crew men casting lines down to them. Soki began to tie the ropes in the loops where the oars go. "Heave men" He called out to the crew, as the rowboat slowly began to ascend towards the ship. Once they could get off the rowboat and onto the ship Soki stood tall, his face masked of emotion again. "Men, We can make port on this island, and as luck would have it I'm sure you'll see a lot of your old crews.." He said looking to Morwen. "I've also found us a new cook, who volunteered to serve with use for a full season." He said calmly, the men seemingly looking over Morwen, some with hunger, others with just curiosity.

Soki walked to the stern grabbing the helm of the ship and looking to Morwen. "Well as you are an inhabitant of this island can you give me my barrings so I can make it to port?" He asked with a soft smile. "Oh and welcome aboard, The Dragon's Legacy." he said with a large smile. "Men make ready, as soon as we're given the location we'll be shoving off, hoist anchor, loosen those sails" He called out orders, and watched as the men seemed excited if not happy to do so.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:54 am

Morwen had only nodded when Soki apologized, gills still flared out and showing the red of the muscles inside of them. They slowly began to relax and shut as they got closer to the ship. He does miss the creak of the deck and the shouts of communications with the sea spraying overhead. When Soki spoke he looked to the cursed man with a feline indifference. It warmed to a casual smile when he was offered something. "Just a clean apron. I don't require much for a voyage. I own very little and as long as you allow me to swim after I've cooked and cleaned, I'll be happy. I do need to be in the water every now and then or I won't be so beautiful."

Climbing aboard the ship he waved politely to the crew. He followed Soki to the helm to give him proper direction to the closest harbor. "I visit here quite often so I know my way around it." he watched the crew bustle, most likely glad to land soon. Morwen supposed being on the ship for a season won't be dreadful. He has needed a new project after all. "Is there a list of things needed in the mess hall that I need to get from the market?" the slender chef moved to lean over the railing to enjoy the breeze.

Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:21 am

Soki nodded his head to the request Morwen made. "A clean apron you has have then my friend" He said, and upon given directions he turned the ship in that direction and they were off, at half-sails enjoying the wind as it pushed them along. "You may swim as often as you wish it, and the crew desires red meat above all else, though fish and dried fruits will be needed, because the journey we're undertaking isn't going to be a short one." Soki said staring off into the distance, as they closed the distance between them and the port. "If you can possibly find some venison, They'll need that lean meat on our journey back to a port after such" He said calmly.

Upon docking at the port, almost the entire crew seemed to flee the ship as if it were sinking, and they a bunch of rats, most heading towards the taverns to get drunk and found easy women to sack up with, others towards the inn already found a wench to bed, and drinks to follow later. Soki on the other hand sat on the railing near the bow just watching his men go on their way, he felt no obligation to run amok out in a port town, specially one filled to the brim with pirates. evil and darkness, can only cause evil and darkness, and with his arm; well it fed on that, and he didn't feel the need to give the curse the satisfaction of being able to take over, even for a short overnight stop here.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Morwen could feel eyes along his body, just as he should since he's so alluring! Settled near the captain he listened as the required items were sounded off. Well that would be easy enough to find and properly manage. Morwen will most likely dry out most of the red meat, smoke it, so it doesn't go rotten before the men have a chance to eat it. He barely noticed when they docked since he was so lost in thought of all the possible meals he can cook up for the crew. That was always his favorite, to nurture and provide as a chef. Approaching the captain the mersiren tilted his head.

"Is there a specific food I can find for you, Captain? A personal favorite? Surely the Captain needs to treat himself to something he can taste if he won't leave the ship when it's docked."

Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Soki had been deep in thought Once Morwen began to talk to him, though he turned his attention to the male and tilted his head as if he didn't understand before everything finally registered. "Oh um.." He gave it a healthy amount of thought. "Honestly, I'm not quite sure I tend to just eat whatever, I've got an almost indestructible stomach.." He said with a laugh. Soki never really thought about personal favorites when it came to food or the like, it was whatever was served and if you didn't like it you went hungry. Then again with a cook like Morwen aboard, he was sure things would probably change. He rubbed at his head some his right arm aching to find a bit of evil to feast upon, though he ignored the urges to depart the ship and go on a rampage of sex, and bar brawls, no matter how much fun they sounded.

He looked back over at Morwen and smiled cheerfully. "I shall be fine Morwen, if anything I'll enjoy whatever you place before me, now you should probably go on as well, It might be awhile before we find another port, and besides; I'm sure you've got some things you wanna gather yourself right?" He asked curiously, still quite intrigued by the male, and his willingness to leave this place with a crew of men who he did not know. Then again he remembered not so long ago when the present ship he was on was captained by a rather ignorant man, but that was tale that was firmly kept to him and the crew, and if anything He'd probably tell Morwen, if he ever wondered, but for now. It was time to enjoy what little bit of peace he had left.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:24 pm

The captain admitted to having nothing in particular he craved to eat. "Alright then. I do have a few things in my inn room, I'll grab those first and come back once I have everything down from the grocery list. See you later, Captain." Mor gave a short curtsy before getting off of the ship. He moved with grace, slipping off into the port amongst the ruffians. Most knew him and gave a typical wave or a slap on the rump as he went through.

By the time nightfall rolled around Mor was on his way back to the ship. Dressed up more suited for travel he wore his all leather outfit, leather trousers and a leather vest with slits in the sides to allow his gills to relax. He still wore no footwear as he walked, pack on his shoulders along with a few sacks of flour. Behind him marched a row of a few volunteers from the ship's crew to help him carry things. Bundled meats, fruit and other heavy bags of spices. "Ahoy Captain!" Morwen called to announce himself before he and the few men disappeared down to the gulley to set everything in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 am

Soki had spent most of his time lounging in the crow's nest reading up on certain aspects of human nature amongst other things his crew mostly human, the odd elf and such amongst his crew, but other then that human. Once night had reached them he was in his quarters his nose still in his book as he heard a familiar voice call out to him, making him chuckle as he closed the book and exited his quarters, instead of armor on he had his captain's uniform on He watched the men carry the things down to the gulley, he followed and watched things being put away, after things had been sorted through and what not most if not all of the crew-men disappeared back to the port-town to finish out their last night there. He could only chuckle quietly to himself as he watched them go, turning to Morwen and nodding his head. "Seems like you've got things rather handled here, I'll be back in my quarters if you need me." He said waving his hand to him and walking back up the steps.

Once back in his quarters he sat at his desk, book pushed to the side and sea-charts pulled out. They had been offered a job to sink of wealthy merchant's vessel before it could port again somewhere around here, though where he wasn't sure. He'd have to bring that up to Morwen at some point, as him if he might know of any wealthy merchants that frequented this bunch of islands, but for now he'd just continue to study the charts looking for the best routes to ambush and what not, and to wish he had a small fleet of his own.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:15 pm

The mersiren had nodded to the captain and went about his business down in the galley. He had thanked those who helped him carry things before they left back into town. Morwen tidied up being neatly placing the sacks of spice in alphabetical order so he could more easily find them, he'll work on filling the spice jars up later for quick access. With his tools and pack put away down in the kitchen he stood back to glance over everything. Satisfied for the time being he sighed and tied his hair back with a clip made from whale bone, carved into a gnarled kraken.

Morwen submerged up from the galley towards the captain's quarters and knocked before peeking in. "Ah Captain Soki? There is something I would like to discuss with you before we depart port. Is now a good time?"

Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Soki looked up from the chart as he saw Morwen peeking into his quarters, smiling he waved him in. "Sure what do you need Morwen?" He asked scooting his chair out from behind his desk and turning it towards Morwen as he looked on at the male. "I'm guessing it has something to do on the island? I wouldn't make that assumption for another other reason besides the fact you said before we depart from port" He said as he studied the male, noticing his hair was help back chuckling a little as he smiled. "You look good with your hair back" He said with a bit of flattery thrown Morwen's way. He stood up walking over to his wardrobe opening it up and took off his coat sliding it onto a hanger and placing it inside, and looked around his room.

Besides the many books and charts thrown around haphazardly the room was clean, the decor was of oriental motif, several small plants lining the back windows near his bed, as well as a few paper lanterns hanging from the ceiling, the walls itself had designs and art placed around some of the sea, others of warriors fighting monsters, even a few of his home, but he'd never say that about the painting, once his eyes got their fill he turned to Morwen. "Now, what is it that you must discuss with me?"
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:57 pm

"Merci, Captain." his faint accent flourished the word as he sat down in the offered chair and politely examined his new surroundings. Well the Captain must be well traveled to have such a cultured looking cabin. When Soki complimented him on his hair the mersiren uttered a soft note, smiling as his cheeks tinted blue a bit, a blush as it were. As Soki settled the sultry siren leaned back and crossed his left leg over his right knee, hands settling in his lap neatly. "Well nothing about the port, I got all that I needed...rather what you should prepare for once we head off along the waves."

Morwen's gills quivered a bit out of nervousness. Truth be told he hoped this season would go by quickly so he could jump off the ship as soon as possible and be safe inland. "So. I had mentioned I once served under a cursed Captain. They'll be hunting for me once I'm out in the ocean. They're...they're not civil, Captain. We should expect an attack from a mersiren female or at the very least, forced boarding of the ship."

Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 pm

He listened to the Undine, tilting his head at his words some but nodding all the same, hearing about the cursed captain The male had served under, and how they would attack or board them made him chuckle a little. Though he meant no disrespect. "I understand Morwen, If you wish it you may stay here, I would not like to put you in danger, but if you worry for me and the men; We've handled our own, I do not think we'll have much to worry about, and if things to do go sour well, I've a curse of my own remember?" He said with a half-hearted smile, he looked to the male, studying him for a few seconds before crossing his arms a bit in thought. "Can you tell me a little about this captain you served under? What is her crew like?" He asked as he sat down on his bed across from the male. "I will need all the knowledge you have to help keep my men, and ship safe." He said calmly his eyes holding a serious look in them.

Soki's mind was working all the angles right now, if Morwen was going to be hunted, their own mission was going to be at a challenge, he rubbed at his chin as he thought, closing his eyes some as he sighed quietly. Their mission would have to wait Their new crew-mate would have to be spared his fate first, bu then again if they could lure Morwen's cursed captain into a three way naval battle. This thought made him smile a bit, feeling that his bravado wasn't without it's right considering the idea he just had. "I really do not think we have much to worry about my friend, I've something that I doubt they do as of yet" He said with an knowing smile, as he stretched out along the bed some. "is there anything else you need Morwen?"
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Morwen is torn. He doesn't want to damage this ship or have the crew he's just been put in charge of feeding in danger, yet he also does not want his sister to get harmed. It'd only make her meaner and more determined to do double the damage. "With all due respect, Captain Soki,", he managed slowly, "My previous captain was my sister. She no longer has her ship nor crew. For our kind she has a condition called 'feral' and has been living naturally as a she-beast for the last few years." clearing his throat somewhat he tugged at his hair nervously.

"I am not sure if she will be outright violent with us but she is aggressive. If things get too heated I'll simply go with her to keep her calm."

Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:54 am

Soki listened to Morwen frowning slightly when he found out the captain he had served under, needless to say he felt guilty now and his bravado had all but disappeared. "I see.." was all he could manage at the moment as he sat up looking at his bookshelf. "I understand Morwen, if things come to it I will try to parley, I would not want to harm a sibling of yours nor cause any aggression between you two, needless to say I know how it feels to be hunted by a sibling" He said calmly and sighed a little. "But I think we've discussed enough depressing matters, how do you like our galley have it set up the way you like? I hope everything is up to your own standard as well." He said with a slight smile.

He had felt that the time for a topic change had been right away, feeling that he could benefit more from a happy cook, then a worried or depressed one, not to mention Morwen didn't like right without a smile or a cheerful expression on his face, one of beauty shouldn't be marred by depression or sorrow, at least that's how his mind worked.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:11 pm

He could almost feel the thick cloud of male zeal fading from Soki when Morwen mentioned that his cursed ex-Captain is his sister. Soki then revealed he too knew what it felt to be targeted by a sibling. Always a disturbing sensation, part of yourself keeps fleeing while another part wishes to remain still and let them catch up simply out of blood obligations. Morwen's somber expression remained as he mentally obsessed over the idea of Morgan coming for him. Once he left land e was usually sought after quickly, their twin tie and their instincts have bonded them tightly. When the subject was changed the nautical being blinked and managed a small smile.

"Oh! Yes, Cap'n, it's just fine. I have everything set aside and labeled, already have the lunch and dinner planned out. Most of the meat is being dried in the smoker to help preserve it on the seas." alright he could feel himself calming. Talking about cooking or food always did that to Morwen. "I'm looking forward to this, I haven't been on a ship in years!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Song of the Siren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song of the Siren
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Lands of Aeternus :: Kings' Isles-
Jump to: