Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Eric Castral Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Eric Castral

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin Castral

Erin Castral

Eric Castral Empty
PostSubject: Eric Castral   Eric Castral I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:36 pm

``Name;; Eric Daniel Castral
``Nicknames;;
``Age;;28
``Gender;;male
``Species;;human
``Magic? (Y/N);; no
``Home Country;;Rivera
``Sexual Orientation;;Straight

Appearance

``What does the Character look like?;;

Short, dark black hair, brown eyes, well-groomed. He stands at 6'2" with a fairly thin, but not unattractive build. He has a proper amount of muscle so as to be strong without appearing disgustingly muscular. Wears classy tasteful suits.

Personality

``Likes;; Reading, contemplating, teaching others.

``Dislikes;; Being bothered with simple trivial problems, going on wild goose chases, his half-sister

``Strengths;; Logic, speed, strategy

``Weaknesses;; Hand-to-hand combat, weapons combat, out-matching someone by strength.

``Fears;; He fears fire, spiders, and being tortured

``Secrets;; Despite hating his half-blood sister, he himself fathered a half-elf child.

``Personality;; What are they like?

``History;; He is the eldest child of a small farming family of three, as far as he's concerned. He does not consider Erin to be his sister, and hates her passionately. He spent many years tolerating the black mark on his family's name until he came of age, at which point, disgusted by his father's tolerance for his mother's infidelity, he left, never to return. As far as he's concerned his family died in a tragic accident.

``Anything else you'd like to add;;
Um...he's a major son of a bitch Very Happy

Eric Castral Air10
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

Eric Castral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Castral   Eric Castral I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Gotta give us a little something in the personality but over all he looks great.
Back to top Go down

Eric Castral
Page 1 of 1