Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
To Kill a Mocking Man - Page 2 Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

To Kill a Mocking Man

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xala

Xala

To Kill a Mocking Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Mocking Man   To Kill a Mocking Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Xala managed to look up and catch the hard glare she was given before obeying and leaving for her room. She felt the wrath of one person that day, she didn't need another.

~~~

Karma was mid-bite of her hot, buttered roll when one of the men rushed into the tavern area to beg for her appearance at the stage. Something about Joek. This wasn't good. She dropped the roll on the table and sprinted out the door. When the bleeding, laughing image of Joek came into view she rushed to his side, crouched down on the stage and gingerly touching his face to let him know she was there, "Joek...Joek it's Karma. I'm here."

She looked up at one of the men huddled around them, "What happened?"

"I-I don't know, we were on 'patrol' and found him and the others. The others..." He shook his head.

Karma stared and narrowed her eyes, "Did...anyone bother to call the healer?"

He turned a little red, "N-No we wanted you fir--"

"Stop being a little bitch and go get him!!"

The group scattered and she turned her attention back to the man beneath her, "Joek, open your eyes. Can you see? Can you hear me?" It was obvious he was conscious, but it was a matter of whether or not he was actually all the way there.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Mocking Man   To Kill a Mocking Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Shayd looked down at what he wrote. " The Joek of Luxur is as you said. I should have heeded your warning and handled it myself. My student was captured and tortured. She continues to show compassion unfit to her demon nature. While it may make her weaker in the field, I find myself envying her for having it. Our suspicions are also correct on Joek. I cleaved his spine in two with a throwing knife and yet he still breathed. Magical alteration is very possible. Luxur will be needing a purge of this threat immediately. Keep me posted on your activities. Also, I'm sorry for the loss of your son. Joek will pay for it in due time.

Peace for you and yours,
Shayd.

~~

Joek turned his head, the gash in his neck already starting to staunch the bleeding. WIthout Karma's help, he would have been dead already. His laughter became that of obnoxious singing next. "Oh my back, my back, it's cleaved in two! My neck, my neck, it's twisted and through! I'll live to tell the game is done, but hey but hey! Didn't we have some fun!"

The healer called ran forward and stared at the wound. "It's... a clean kill shot... How is he moving?" She fell to her knees and went to work instantly, knitting the flesh back together. After hours or work and tedious spell weaving, Joek was laying on the stone stage with a placid face and an outrageous fever.

His eyelids fluttered and he looked over at Karma, finally noticing she was there. "Oh... Hey there... Come to give me a show?"
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Mocking Man   To Kill a Mocking Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Karma stayed by his side during the healing process but sent for someone to fetch her her roll that she didn't finished. When it arrived she noticed another bite was missing and she raised hell for a short while, but ate it anyway. Later, someone brought her a pitcher of beer. If this was a way of apology it was gladly accepted.

When Joek finally noticed her presence she smirked and set the pitcher down, linked her fingers together, and did a wave of her arms, "That's all the show you're getting tonight. Any more, and my greatness could give you a stroke in your current position."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Mocking Man   To Kill a Mocking Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Kill a Mocking Man
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Lands of Aeternus :: The Republic of Luxur-
Jump to: