Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
I dream of Genie (Karma) Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

I dream of Genie (Karma)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

I dream of Genie (Karma) Empty
PostSubject: I dream of Genie (Karma)   I dream of Genie (Karma) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:42 am

Lynn's place has been open a month and she couldn't be happier with it. It was early afternoon and Lynn was already looking forward to this evening. She came down into the bar and her blue eyes sparkle as she looks around the large room. Taking a deep breath she gathers her skirts and walks to the big oak door. She figured it was time she got out there and drummed up a little more business. In a town like Luxur it really wasn't that hard to do but still a gal should go advertise. She smiles as she steps into the sun filled day. Her smile brightened as she got a few stares. "If ya'll like what you see come to Lynn's place tonight." She says with a purr in her voice.

Walking down the street she heads to a stall she found her first week here that sold lovely sweet treats. " 'Ello miss Lynn. What can I offer you today?" Says the baker.

"How about the strawberry one today. I think that would be yummy." She says with a flick of her tail. After paying the man she walks a little farther down the street and finds a bench to sit at and eat her treat. Today was already a great day. Lynn wondered what else could happen to make it better.
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: I dream of Genie (Karma)   I dream of Genie (Karma) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:53 am

Karma could recognize that brilliant fur a mile away. Ok, maybe not a mile, but almost one! It was Lynnie! The girl pulled her cloak around her and lifted the hood before stepping out into the sunlight. She didn't have any goons with her, so she needed to stay on the down low. She may have been a master escape artist, but even guards could manage to sneak up on her and snatch her up. She just had to take necessary precautions, and she was fine with that. She bounded up to the kitty from behind and tapped on her right shoulder before swooping around the left side of her and surprising her with a big hug, "It's me!"

She had heard about Lynn's new place and it's lavishness and had been meaning to go over there and see it, but got distracted.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: I dream of Genie (Karma)   I dream of Genie (Karma) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:09 am

Lynn had just finished her treat as she feels a tap on her shoulder and she looks right to see who it is only to be hugged on the left. Hearing Karma's voice from the hooded figure she squeals with surprise and delight. "OH...OH...What are you doing here?!?" She says as she hugs her back. She hadn't seen the wonderful woman since the day her son was born. She wished he was here with her to meet Karma. It was was because of this wonderful woman that her son was born healthy and safe. Pulling out of the hug the leopard wipes a tear off her face as she looks at the Genie. "I didn't know you were in the country. Does this mean Joek is here, too?" That was another character she would not soon forget. She smiles at Karma as her ears twitch.
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: I dream of Genie (Karma)   I dream of Genie (Karma) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Karma giggled when the soft fur hugged her back. Her boobs got bigger since having the kid! It was like being embraced by two fuzzy pillows. She sat down next to her and nodded with a huff, "Yeah of course he is! Could you imagine him trying to take care of himself after having me around for so long? I can't leave him OR take him anywhere, hehe. How about you? I heard about the new brothel, how exciting! Yer really moving up in the world! How's the boy?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: I dream of Genie (Karma)   I dream of Genie (Karma) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Lynn giggles as Karma says she can't leave Joek or take him anywhere. "That's all men, Honey. They say we are the weaker sex but I swear mot men could not take care of themselves without us." She smiles still laughing. "I have been doing great. My business has really been doing great here. I have four other girls and one male. I also added a tavern so that people don't have to go to far for drink and fun."

When she asks about her smiles fades around the edges. "Areno is doing well last I heard. A month ago I left him with an old friend for training. He will be getting training that I could never given him. It will be a good life for him." She smiles again. "How 'bout you? You and Joek should come have a drink and visit my place."
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: I dream of Genie (Karma)   I dream of Genie (Karma) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Karma noticed the subtle change in Lynn's expression. She must miss him. The girl tapped her chin at the idea of going to the brothel for a drink. It would be fun to drag Joek along and watch his reactions to the flirting working girls. He was a great actor when he was in the mood for it! Though she decided it would be mean to lead the girls on like that, especially when they could be focusing on other, more sexually active clients. Still...

"How many guards frequent the place? We--or I at least--would not want us to cause any ruckus by our being there. Got anymore of that special sweet snow wine or whatever it's called? MAN that was good!"
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: I dream of Genie (Karma)   I dream of Genie (Karma) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Lynn raises a brow at the question of guards. "They leave me and mine alone for the most part. They stop by about twice a night but I have not had problems with them since opening. I keep a nice clean place and never give them cause to need to check on me." Lynn also offers free service to the captain of the guards so he seems to keep the others away from her place. She smiles at Karma. "They will not be a bother if you both want to come visit me." Her ear twitches as she sits there.
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: I dream of Genie (Karma)   I dream of Genie (Karma) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Karma shrugged, "If you say so! I just wouldn't want it to cause trouble for you. We're not exactly friends with those people." Speak of the devil a few goons moved towards them, glancing at Karma's face. She kept it hidden and wrapped her hood around her, only exposing her eyes. She closed them and nodded respectfully at the men and they moved on. Idiots. How many women really had golden eyes in that neck of the woods. Still, it was better than causing a scene. One of them caught Lynn's eye and smiled goofily, seeming to recognize her. One of his comrades smacked him on the back of the head to get him to re-focus. Karma chuckled, "I wonder how many men have a crush on you in this city. Your charms are dangerous!"
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: I dream of Genie (Karma)   I dream of Genie (Karma) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Lynn smiles at the young guard as they pass. "I am sure there are a few, Karma dear. A few for sure." She says with a purr.

Looking at the girl beside she smiles softly. "I will not take no for an answer. You go collect that man of your's and come to my place tonight. I promise to keep the guards away. They will not be bothering us tonight." She bats her eyes at Karma. "It will be fun. Plus I can tell you more stories of the boy you helped bring into this world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dream of Genie (Karma)   I dream of Genie (Karma) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dream of Genie (Karma)
Page 1 of 1