Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Genie Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Genie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

Genie Empty
PostSubject: Genie   Genie I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Species Name: Genie

Characteristics: They vary in looks from individual to individual

Strengths: While enslaved they have near unlimited power, once freed they have very limited magical prowess.

Way of life: Genies are tricked into becoming rather than being born. Magical objects of great power have been scattered around the world, when a person touches this object, they are forcibly brought into the object and granted power. Finding such an object afterwards grants the person three wishes. The only stipulation for these wishes is that they cannot effect free will, and cannot raise someone beyond the mortal world. They cannot create something more powerful than themselves, so if someone asks for unlimited power, the fool becomes a genie themselves.

Once human they retain only the most basic of magical spells. The power retained is varied.
Back to top Go down

Genie
Page 1 of 1